Buffalo Park |
Easements |Newsletter |
Contact Us | Pictures
Fall 2020 Newsletter
How To Dispose of Used Batteries
Birds - Feeding, Watching, Learning
And, there is the Audubon Bird Guide App that is available for free for your phone or tablet.
November Gardening Tips From NH Cooperative Extension
1. Wait to prune trees and shrubs until spring
2. It's still not too late to plant bulbs, even garlic.
3. Apply limestone to the garden or lawn at a rate determined by a soil test.
4. Protect evergreens and shrubs with windbreaks made of burlap or canvas.
5. Cut back perennials to 3-4 inches.